Better don't let me get all the SP next time

向下

Better don't let me get all the SP next time

帖子 由 cuitw 于 周二 十一月 16, 2010 3:47 pm

It just occurred to me that perhaps it is a good idea for everyone to get skill point together next time. Especially for healers. I believe Pugilist gets skill point much faster than other classes. I hit mob 3 times in average each strike and I could get skill point from each and everyone one hit. I could get three skill point gain message by pressing the heavy strike button only once sometimes. (SP gain of each hit not as high as other class perhaps since it in proportion to DD and other factors.) Being a tank I am sure that I get skill points much faster than healers. It is possible that healers will have to work hard to catch up at higher rank stage.(say lvl 50). I think we should probably let healers to get as much skill point as possible, this way we will find our life in FFXIV much easier in the long run I believe.

It was, however, good that I could get most of the skill point as I had to catch up so that we can party!
cuitw

帖子数 : 118
注册日期 : 10-11-14

返回页首 向下

回复: Better don't let me get all the SP next time

帖子 由 cuitw 于 周二 十一月 16, 2010 4:49 pm

Somehow the so called "Rank" is equivalent to "Level" in FFXI, Physical level helps but not as important as Rank. It doesn't make any sense that any of the classes gets skill point any slower than other classes! We'll have to deal with it before they fix it and allow skill point gain from healing I guess.
cuitw

帖子数 : 118
注册日期 : 10-11-14

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题