保齡球
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does level difference really matter?

向下

Does level difference really matter? Empty Does level difference really matter?

帖子 由 cuitw 周五 十一月 19, 2010 5:03 pm

Quoted "Even tho the SP gain is quite random, do not desit. Just need to rethink where are you xp/sp from and with who. I can tell you each time i get into a group and go to kill crabs also you need to check range of the other player. More than 5 rank of diference kill the sp. Try getting ppl from the same rank and go wild. You will see your sp coming with no problem. Yerterday did over 30k SP and thank to just 1 pt in the cassiopea crabs. Grated, all the condicion adove were meeting. The time was 2 hours and a half,(had to go town to buy arrows and back <.<).

Hope it help."

I just hope you don't believe that crap "over +5 ranks = no bonus SP". I just did 2h and a half grind on Black Eft and I gained approx 32k SP as well, with me was r28 and another party member was r18.
cuitw
cuitw

帖子数 : 118
注册日期 : 10-11-14

返回页首 向下

Does level difference really matter? Empty 回复: Does level difference really matter?

帖子 由 cuitw 周五 十一月 19, 2010 5:04 pm

In another thread someone claimed that the actual level different allowed is 2 levels!
cuitw
cuitw

帖子数 : 118
注册日期 : 10-11-14

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题