保齡球
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evasion or Balanced

向下

Evasion or Balanced Empty Evasion or Balanced

帖子 由 cuitw 周六 十一月 20, 2010 9:43 am

I was thinking about re-allocating my stat points, wanted to max DEX and then evenly put the rest into VIT and STR. I don't really know the CAPS of attributes, just assuming that the CAPS is the same for every stat. If it is, then I can try to max out my VIT until my max HP stopped increasing and then reset the attribute and put the same number of points into Dex. With my Dex maximized and all the evasion equipments I believe it will make a huge difference. I am guessing that it will be difficult for same rank mob to hit me, not to mention the critical hit rate bonus and accuracy. It will be easier for us to fight tough mobs. On the other hand, it will be a joke for me to tank for fighting VERY high rank mob(Powerful NM, end game quests mob or even or even mob that are just a few level beyond) if rank difference is a factor in the evasion formula. I have to sacrifice my HP for evasion, if evasion doesn't work then I'll be screwed. If I go for evasion build, life will be easier for us in general but hard for us to survive in tough situation.

Any thought was to max the VIT for HP. I have 1300 HP at level 17 with both STR and DEX at 40 and the rest on VIT. If I keep throwing all the points into VIT, I'll have *** load amount of HP and will be able to tank tough mobs if healing power is sufficient. Evasion(which is known as the strength of Pugilist), however, will probably not be working for me. Please comment!

P.S. No, I am not going to reset the points and switch gears when necessary! Don't bother! LOL!
cuitw
cuitw

帖子数 : 118
注册日期 : 10-11-14

返回页首 向下

Evasion or Balanced Empty 回复: Evasion or Balanced

帖子 由 cuitw 周六 十一月 20, 2010 10:18 am

While it is fun to try evasion, I think it'll just go for VIT build. (unless, of course if evasion is over powered and I can evade 50% of the attacks of a HNM. I'll think again.)
cuitw
cuitw

帖子数 : 118
注册日期 : 10-11-14

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题