保齡球
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need a few more members to make a better party

2 posters

向下

We need a few more members to make a better party Empty We need a few more members to make a better party

帖子 由 cuitw 周一 十一月 29, 2010 4:13 pm

For the time being, we have:

Sky - Thaumaturge
Yay - Lancer
Cuitw - Pugilist

Yes we are capable of doing all the leves and we find it easy doing ranks 30 dungeon leves even but seriously, I think we do need to form a better party. Right now I can be the main tank, with my evasion abilities I can safely say that I can do a pretty good job tanking. On the other hand, I think we will have problems fighting super tough mobs. In FFXIV, it is very hard for the main tank to be involved in battle regiments, yet I think battle regiment is the key to victory against super tough mob. It will be hard for sky/ava to participate neither. I think we need AT LEAST 1 more melee member and 1 more wizard. Two wizard as healers, the other one cast spell for DD and do regiment with the two melee while the tank tanks. We can cope with virtually all situations with this formation. If "SO" is going to come back I strongly suggest Yay to switch to playing archer as it requires ws of differernt class to make good regiment and the total DD of archer is probably higher. Are Kac and Hahama gonna join us anytime soon? Anyone else? If they are going to join us it would be ideal, otherwise, we should probably start considering taking foreign members.
cuitw
cuitw

帖子数 : 118
注册日期 : 10-11-14

返回页首 向下

We need a few more members to make a better party Empty 回复: We need a few more members to make a better party

帖子 由 Jackle 周一 十一月 29, 2010 7:08 pm

i dont think they will be back anytime soon, their heart has been broken into 10 pieces Laughing
Jackle
Jackle
Admin

帖子数 : 129
注册日期 : 10-01-31

返回页首 向下

We need a few more members to make a better party Empty 回复: We need a few more members to make a better party

帖子 由 cuitw 周三 十二月 01, 2010 3:48 pm

You should at least let them know the improvements about UI!
cuitw
cuitw

帖子数 : 118
注册日期 : 10-11-14

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 Jackle 周三 十二月 01, 2010 3:56 pm

in fact the UI improvement is the only point i could sell him Embarassed
Jackle
Jackle
Admin

帖子数 : 129
注册日期 : 10-01-31

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题