保齡球
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's talk about macro

向下

Let's talk about macro Empty Let's talk about macro

帖子 由 cuitw 周一 十一月 15, 2010 3:54 pm

I'm *** this thread just for us to share the macros we made with other guild members. Please share yours so that I can simply copy and paste them into mine.

A) Job Switching
The first thing to do would be to switch the weapon. Let's take Mining as an example, so the first two lines of the macro should be:
/equip main "Pickaxe Name" (All item names must be started and ended with a " and the first letter of each and every word has to be in capital letter.)
/equip sub "Secondary Tool Name"

The second part of the script should be equipping actions I guess. I have just read some web pages but still not sure how exactly I should make it so I am just going to paste whatever I read here, will try them out myself tonight if I have time.
/eaction 2 "Action Name" where the number is the action bar number I supposed.

I think the third part should be performing an action. For me the only reason switching to conjurer is to recharge my MP so performing Tranquility when equipping is done would be ideal. So here we go:
/ac "Tranquility"

After recovering MP my character should grab his hand top hand weapon as quickly as possible so he should equip the main hand weapon at once. Do I need to add a /wait command for Tranquility to cast before equipping my hand to hand weapon again?

Someone please continue to create point B) haha. Battle macro will be great! Thanks!

由cuitw于周一 十一月 15, 2010 3:57 pm进行了最后一次编辑,总共编辑了1次
cuitw
cuitw

帖子数 : 118
注册日期 : 10-11-14

返回页首 向下

Let's talk about macro Empty 回复: Let's talk about macro

帖子 由 cuitw 周一 十一月 15, 2010 3:55 pm

it filtered the world "m a k i n g".
cuitw
cuitw

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 cuitw 周一 十一月 15, 2010 4:03 pm

My Pugilist has reached rank 16 already by the way. Found a really great place to level up my rank. Got like 200-480 skill points per mob but the mobs were not hard to kill. I even killed a crab but I used up all my MP and got only less than 50 HP left for this one. Not the same kind of crab we can find outside LL. Easier one I am sure. I ran about 7 camps away from Ul'dah. Some of the camps were empty and some were crowded.

Also completed the main storyline quests I can do.
cuitw
cuitw

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 cuitw 周一 十一月 15, 2010 4:17 pm

The UI sucks, now I agree. I think macro is the only way out.
cuitw
cuitw

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 cuitw 周一 十一月 15, 2010 7:40 pm

You can actually change the WHOLE action bar with macro using

/eaction 2
/eaction 3
/eaction 4
/eaction 5
/eaction 6
/eaction 7
/eaction 8
/eaction 9
/eaction 10

(The first slot being the normal attack of the class.)
cuitw
cuitw

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 cuitw 周二 十一月 16, 2010 12:37 am

This is what I finally came up with for my MP recharging macro:

/equip main "Weathered Cane"
/wait 6
/action "Tranquility" < me >
/wait 10
/bm
/wait 5
/equip main "Bronze Knuckles"
/eaction 10 "Featherfoot"

It works "sometimes" but not always. Sometimes it takes far longer than the wait intervals I set although from time to time it could take just 3 or 4 seconds. It did successfully switched to conjurer, recharged MP and then switched back to my Pugilist. The last time I tried, it took like 20 seconds to perform Tranquility so the step /bm didn't work and it is impossible to switch in active mode. I am thinking about removing the last 5 steps since I already have a macro to switch to Pugilist, I can do it manually.
cuitw
cuitw

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 cuitw 周三 十一月 17, 2010 4:17 pm

I wish we can use an if then statement and loop in the macro.
cuitw
cuitw

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 cuitw 周四 十一月 18, 2010 11:41 am

A quick update, the macro always works now. Have not failed once ever since I made this post. Guess my internet connection performance is getting better.
cuitw
cuitw

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题