保齡球
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official info about battle regiment

2 posters

向下

Official info about battle regiment Empty Official info about battle regiment

帖子 由 cuitw 周三 十一月 17, 2010 12:22 pm

由cuitw于周三 十一月 17, 2010 12:38 pm进行了最后一次编辑,总共编辑了1次
cuitw
cuitw

帖子数 : 118
注册日期 : 10-11-14

返回页首 向下

Official info about battle regiment Empty 回复: Official info about battle regiment

帖子 由 cuitw 周三 十一月 17, 2010 12:35 pm

We've been using the regiment of normal attack -> normal attack to lower monster's physical defense but I think using ws -> ws -> spell to increase player's damage will be even better because:

1) the overall regiment damage will be higher and
2) we will be able to damage its body parts for additional advantage, some info about body parts incapacitation:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damage to Body Parts
Among the enemies found throughout Eorzea, there are those with body parts susceptible to damage. Sustaining a certain amount of damage will result in those body parts becoming incapacitated. For example, an aldgoat’s horns may be broken, or a diremite’s stinger lopped off. This is achieved through the use of specific weaponskills that automatically target these body parts whenever they are present. When the body part of an enemy is incapacitated, it will suffer the following effects:

Weaken the monster
Prevent the monster from using its special attacks
Influence the type of loot dropped

The Art of Incapacitation
This portion will introduce some of the weaponskills capable of causing incapacitation, as well as the body parts those weaponskills target. Beyond those listed below, there are additional enemies with body parts capable of being incapacitated.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Of course we will have to pick different ws for different mobs.

cuitw
cuitw

返回页首 向下

Official info about battle regiment Empty 回复: Official info about battle regiment

帖子 由 cuitw 周三 十一月 17, 2010 12:43 pm

To damage the shell of crabs (Other - Outer) with hand to hand weapon I'll need to use the rank 34 ws Pounce...
cuitw
cuitw

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 Jackle 周三 十一月 17, 2010 3:58 pm

many players insist incapacitation is either not in game or its effect is negligible/non-observable right now

indeed, i think ws+ws+magic / magic+magic+ws are best for us it increases the overall dmg which including magical and melees
Jackle
Jackle
Admin

帖子数 : 129
注册日期 : 10-01-31

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 cuitw 周三 十一月 17, 2010 4:01 pm

Really... I guess there is only one way to find out - Try to see if we can disable the special attack of a specific mob.
cuitw
cuitw

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 cuitw 周一 十一月 29, 2010 2:05 pm

I'll learn the first monster body part attacking ability at rank 22 which is like half rank to go! I'll do some tests tonight about incapability!
cuitw
cuitw

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 cuitw 周一 十一月 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Oh Jackle, you'll learn the first one at rank 24. Namely, Skewer II. It attacks the lower limbs which is good for fighting against Opo-opo, Cactuar, Wight, Dodo and Humanoids.
cuitw
cuitw

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 cuitw 周一 十一月 29, 2010 5:31 pm

Mine is great as head is the weakness of 13 kinds(out of 17) of mobs!
cuitw
cuitw

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题